Profile Photo

PumaOffline

    • Nicholas J Gillen just enjoyed the Not a "Karen" at Puma’s Italian Ice & Hot Dog Shack in Summerville.

      Profile Photo liked this
    • Emily Stevens just enjoyed the 2nd Amendment, Al Capone, Boba Fett, I Love Lucy (Saturday Only) at Puma’s Italian Ice & Hot Dog Shack in Summerville.

      Profile Photo liked this
    • Having an off day so you know I had to come in and make everything better! #37 Marty McFly and #38 Optimus Prime

      Profile Photo liked this
    • Gregory Barrera just enjoyed the I Love Lucy (Saturday Only), Mod Barber (Saturday Only), Pitbull at Puma’s Italian Ice & Hot Dog Shack in Summerville.

      Profile Photo liked this
    • Landon Rodgers just enjoyed the 2nd Amendment, Aruba, Darth Vader, Fireman, Mac & Cheese (Saturday Only), Outlaw, Rainbow Row at Puma’s Italian Ice & Hot Dog Shack in Summerville.

      Profile Photo liked this
    • Load More Posts

    Media

    Friends

    Profile Photo
    Tom Mansfield
    @pumas2
    Profile Photo
    Dylan Tramel
    @horsymchorseface
    Profile Photo
    Janet M. Cole
    @bonnettop01gmail-com
    Profile Photo
    Quint Brew
    @quintb5
    Profile Photo
    Dmitri Virnig
    @dmitri

    Groups